- visiting the website,
- browsing, clicking on links within the website,
- accessing text, graphics, software, scripts, audio, video, images, audiovisual content, interactive features and other materials (hence forward referred to as “content”) provided by and/or offered by us or other third parties whether as a broadcaster, paying viewer or as a guest.
- accessing live streamed Dramatix events.
Privacy and website accessibility
User code of conduct:
You agree that you are solely responsible for your own conduct with respect to the Dramatix website and for any consequences that may be the effect of your actions. You agree to only use Dramatix’s website and services for purposes that are legal and in accordance with these Terms. You also agree to act in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, or guidelines. You are not permitted to use the website for certain purposes including:
- You are prohibited from using the website for illegal, infringing or unauthorized purposes.
- You are prohibited from sharing event access codes with other parties, neither commercial nor non-commercial. Access codes are for personal use only.
- You are prohibited from using the website and/or any other of services connected to Dramatix for commercial purposes.
- You are prohibited from using the website in any way that could disable, overburden or damage the website or any other party’s use of the website.
- You are prohibited from introducing any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other malware that could harm the website.
- You are prohibited from interfering with, disrupting or attempting to harm the website, servers, databases or network connected to the website.
- You are prohibited from attempting to interfere, damage or disrupting with the proper and intended use of the website in any manner.
- You are prohibited from spreading, sharing or distributing any Dramatix content that requires a purchased ticket to access. For example, it requires a personal access code, provided to you by us after confirmed ticket purchase, to access a live streamed event.
- You are prohibited from embedding, framing or copying Dramatix script on other websites or digital services or devices.
Violation of terms, or suspected violation of terms, constituted on this page gives Dramatix the permission to:
- disable event access codes,
- contact users violating, or suspected to be violating, our terms
- claim financial compensation from the user in relation to the damage the violation may cause to Dramatix.
Dramatix’s code of conduct:
If Dramatix fails to provide a confirmed ticket holder with above information prior to the event, and if the reason is due to Dramatix negligence, ticket holders may be refunded. In order for a refund claim to be valid, the user must be able to verify that they have purchased a ticket by sending us the receipt sent to the email address provided by the user at checkout.
Neither the user or Dramatix cannot and will not be liable for, or obligated to fulfill, any unfulfilled commitments that go beyond the terms given on this page. Neither will the user or Dramatix be liable for, or obligated to fulfill, any unfulfilled commitments that are due to force majeure circumstances.